15 year Warranty
This warranty is valid for the owner of a single family residence in which the owner is the primary occupant, and in which Shoreline Quartz was originally installed. It does not cover any application for use in a commercial property including but not limited to: areas open to the general public, rental properties, motels/hotels, temporary residences, or buildings designed for business. When installed in a newly constructed home, the owner/occupant taking possession of the single family residence from the builder will be considered the owner, and will have full rights under this warranty. Shoreline Quartz, when fabricated and permanently installed by a Certified installer, in a single family residence shall be covered under this warranty for manufacturing defects, for the 15 years after the installation of the countertop. Claims relating to faulty installation are not covered by this warranty and must be addressed with installer. Commencement of this warranty shall be the date of online warranty registration and will cover the repair or replacement of the defective material. In all cases, resolution of the claim, whether repair or replacement, is at the sole discretion of Shoreline Quartz.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This warranty applies only to products that were installed after January 1, 2015
- To register your warranty of Shoreline Quartz, you must complete the online registration at www.shorelinequartz.com
- To file a warranty claim you must contact the fabricator where Shoreline Quartz was purchased within 30 days of failure.
III. This warranty applies to Shoreline Quartz products supplied by Shoreline Quartz. In no way does it apply to any other products or materials supplied by any other manufacturer or supplier, including other quartz products.
- Shoreline Quartz must be maintained according to the Care and Maintenance guidelines to be eligible under this warranty. These guidelines are available at: www.shoreline™ Quartz.com
- This warranty is valid only for Shoreline Quartz installed in a single family residence, and only when the owner is the primary occupant.
- This warranty is valid only when Shoreline Quartz was permanently installed and has not been moved from its original installation.
VII. This warranty only covers materials that have been paid in full.
VIII. In order to receive redress under your warranty claim, you must grant access to Shoreline Quartz or its authorized agents to inspect and assess the validity of the claim. You must additionally agree to cooperate in their effort to satisfy the obligations of this warranty.
- Shoreline Quartz will repair or replace, at its discretion, material covered under this warranty that failed due to manufacturing defect.
- In the event of replacement, exact color match to claimed material is not guaranteed, due to variations in the manufacturing process.
- This warranty covers the replacement of the defective material. It does not cover labor, removal, fabrication, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incidental costs that may be associated with the removal or re-installation of material covered under this warranty.
XII. This warranty is transferable only under the following conditions: the initial owner, as defined above, must have registered the warranty with Shoreline Quartz, the registered owner must submit in writing, to Shoreline Quartz, the name and phone number of the new owner, as well as the address of the single family residence where Shoreline Quartz is installed. In all cases, the new owner must follow the warranty guidelines for care and use in order to receive benefits under this agreement.
XIII. Shoreline Quartz is the final arbiter of all claims and interpretations made against this warranty and its determination shall be final. No one is authorized to make any claims or promises outside of this document on behalf of Shoreline Quartz.
- This warranty does not cover any application for use in a commercial property, including but not limited to: areas open to the general public, rental properties, motels/hotels, temporary residences, or buildings designed for business.
- Shoreline Quartz is designed to provide reasonable use. However, improper use, application, or installation will shorten the lifespan of the product and as such will not be covered by this warranty. Such actions include, but are not limited to: mishandling of the product, excessive heat, exposure to weather, physical or chemical abuse, improper care and maintenance, and failure to follow proper installation practices.
- This warranty covers interior installations only.
- This warranty does not cover scratches or marring by chemicals, impact damage, or seam appearance or performance.
- This warranty does not cover applications where Shoreline Quartz is used as flooring
- This warranty does not cover damage caused while securing mechanical fasteners directly to the product.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by the installation of sinks and/or hardware.
- This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joints were not correctly cut.
- Impact damage, such as cracks or chips, is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover routine maintenance, such as the removal of water spots and stains, or damage that could have been avoided by performance of routine maintenance and daily care. Shoreline Quartz care and maintenance guidelines are available at: www.ShorelineQuartz.com.
- This warranty does not cover failures due to inadequate support of the installation, including, without limitation: base structures, as well as overhangs in excess of 12” for 3cm material.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is the result of “dry” cutting or polishing, such as chips and cracks.
- This warranty does not cover installations of Shoreline Quartz, by non-certified Installers.
- This warranty does not cover failures that are the result of the fabricator or installer deviating from the recommended installation guidelines put forth Shoreline Quartz
- Fabricators, as part of the fabrication and installation process are required to visually inspect each slab, both prior to fabrication and again prior to installation, using the inspection criteria provided to them by Shoreline Quartz. Any defects that were identifiable through the visual inspection process, but were installed anyway, are the responsibility of the fabricator and will not be covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any damage or flaws in the material that are the result of the structural degradation or modification by the fabricator including but not limited to: bending, curving, milling or reducing the thickness of the material.
- This warranty does not cover labor, removal, fabrication, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incurred costs that may be associated with the removal or reinstallation of material covered under this warranty.
- Although man made, each slab of Shoreline Quartz is unique. Examples provided to customers and dealers may not be an exact match in color, hue, shape, or distribution of quartz to what is installed on any given application due to variations both in the natural properties of quartz, and the manufacturing process. These variations from the samples viewed will not be covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any damage that may be incurred while the material is stored or installed on a construction site prior to the “owner” taking possession. Nor does this warranty cover any damage done to the material as a result of a remodel process.
- Shoreline Quartz is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, and architectural/engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidental incidences.
Shoreline Quartz shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR SHORELINE QUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO SHORELINE QUARTZ AND SHORELINE QUARTZ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.